Patient: Mr. Suthep Wanthong
Date of Initial Contact: 19 April 2011
Symptoms Presented: Prostate Cancer, which had spread to the spine
The symptoms started with overall debility, frequent urination, and loss of appetite. After many visits to the doctor, where ultrasound and X-rays were performed, along with an examination of the urinary tract, no unusual condition could be found. On 15 March 2011, the PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) measurement was 100 ng/ml. (Normal rate ≤ 4.0 ng/ml.) His doctor decided to examine Mr. Suthep’s prostate tissue and perform a MRI test, the result of which confirmed that prostate cancer had started to spread to the spine and also cause paralysis. Therefore, a prostate operation was performed and followed by 10 days of radiation treatment. After that, the lower part of the patient’s body was completely numb.Recommended Protocol: Th17 Capsules: Nine capsules / day. Three capsules with each meal and one sachet of TH Balance Mangosteen Juice before breakfast, together with vitamins and a cardiac and thrombolytic agent prescribed by his doctor.
- 23 April 2011, Khun Suthep returned home to recover. He could not walk, and suffered back pain. Both legs were numb and he suffered cold flushes when exposed to windy conditions,
- 4 May 2011 (15 days later), he was able to move the upper part of his body, and started lifting weights ( ½ kg,1 kg, and 2 kg.)
- 21 May 2011 (32 days). His PSA reading had reduced to 31.88 ng/ml
- 23 July 2011 (95 days). His PSA had further reduced to1.86 ng/ml. He could partially move both legs and feet. Physiotherapy was performed, but he still needed to be transported by ambulance to hospital in a patient bed.
- 5 November 2011 (200 days). His PSA reading had further reduced to 0.82 ng/ml. He could commute to hospital by car, and his sitting period was extended to one hour without back pain. He could walk himself to his wheelchair without support and the numbness was reduced to 10% of what it had previously been.
- 4 January 2012 (260 days). Khun Suthep could walk 10-15 steps with the assistance of a walker, since his muscles still could not bear his body weight. His loss of appetite was gone, but he periodically had painful urination.
- 28 January 2012 (284 days) His PSA reading was 0.87 ng/ml. and he could walk 20-30 steps with the aid of a walker. He could stand for longer periods of time and could use his walker when he showered himself. He still suffered numbness in both feet when sitting too long.
- March 2012, PSA was 0.82 ng/ml.
- May 2012, PSA had fallen to 0.75 ng/ml. Urinating was back to normal, and he could sit for longer than five hours. He still needed a walker for support, and could not walk a long time. Most importantly, he could help himself for most daily activities.
- June 2012, he stopped drinking the Th Balance Mangosteen Juice. He took only six Th17 Capsules per day (2 capsules with each meal)
- July 2012, PSA was 1.19 ng/ml.
- 6 August 2012, Khun Suthep attended the Operation BIM press conference. Still need a walker to support himself. Sitting and walking periods were longer. His appetite had returned to normal, but he still needed to go to the toilet every two hours.
- 27 August 2012, he reported periodic pain in his tail bone if he sat for a long period and encountered some difficulties when lying down.
- 22 September 2012, he reported periodic muscle cramps from changing posture. He could stand still, and pain in the tail bone was reduced.
10 November 2012, his overall conditions were better and pain in the tail bone was reduced. He still needed a walker for support. The most recent bone X-ray test showed improved bone condition.